Thursday 24 October 2013

FINALLY YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BBM FOR ANDROID PHONES

Finally we now have bbm on android. I use my android ryt now to ping. Its soo simple but it is for those that have android phones with atleast 4.0. Once your is is up that then you are good to go. Just download the app. Install and follow the steps and wait for 24hrs to receive approval
 Once u do then u can proceed to the final procedure and get your pin then you can enjoy this wonderful app. Feel free to ask me any question if you have any complication thanks
You are advised to use UC browser to download


DOWNLOAD

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded and installed it..but when I tried opening it, I was told "your connections to the wireless network is turned off" but its actually on...what should I do pls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure your network is in 3G. Uninstall the previous one and install again then set it up and enjoy like others

    ReplyDelete